[LAD] Embeded trackers

From: olivier <pianolivier@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2016 - 13:43:02 EEST

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to display a tracker item in another tracker listing.

eg, I have a "user" tracker named "customers", it contains phone numbers
for each user.
Each user can create items in another tracker named "announcements".
Both trackers have a "user" field.

Now I am using the plugin trackerlist to display an announcement, but for
each of them, how can I display the related "customer" tracker item ?
I was thinking of passing the "user" variable to another trackerlist plugin
as the "filtervalue" option, but can't seem to find a way.

I would be gratefull for any help accomplishing this!

olivier