Re: [LAD] Instant DPF effect plugins

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2016 - 18:17:52 EEST

Am 02.04.2016 um 23:53 schrieb Christopher Arndt:
> I have created a template to set up a DISTRHO Plugin Framework effect
> plugin project quickly using the (Python) tool cookiecutter.

Due to the overwhelming response ;) I have added another cookiecutter
template for effect plugin projects using DPF and the Audio Toolkit
(ATK) DSP filter library:

https://github.com/SpotlightKid/cookiecutter-dpf-audiotk

The project template will create a simple stereo delay effect, which
builds and works out of the box (if you have ATK installed) and can
easily be adapted to create other processing pipelines with ATK.

Share & Enjoy!

Chris