Re: [LAD] [LAC-team] After LAC is before LAC

From: Albert Graef <aggraef@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2016 - 11:49:36 EEST

Hi everybody,

I just returned home after a few more (holi)days in Berlin. Kudos again to
David and all the other fine folks at c-base, you did an amazing job to
make LAC happen this year in spite of all the difficulties you were facing!

David already mentioned this, so let me briefly say that thankfully Laurent
Pottier from the CIEREC (contemporary arts and computer music department,
https://www.univ-st-etienne.fr/fr/cierec.html) at Jean Monnet University
expressed his interest in hosting next years' LAC. The JMU is at St.
Etienne in the lovely Rhône-Alpes region of France, just some 50 km away
from Lyon which has an international airport. I'll soon get in touch with
Laurent to provide him with the necessary information, so that we can start
discussing the date, programme etc. on the lac-team mailing list.

miniLAC 2016 @ Berlin is history, so start looking forward to LAC 2017 @
St. Etienne! :)

Albert

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 7:21 PM, David Runge <dave@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Folks!
>
> it has been our pleasure having some of you at c-base the past weekend!
> It trully was an awesome event. Thank you!
>
> Some notes about the event:
>
> * all videos here: https://media.ccc.de/c/minilac16
> * github association here: https://github.com/linuxaudio
> * update your information and files for content freeze prior to wiki
> move before 20160430! http://minilac.linuxaudio.org/
>
> Please watch https://media.ccc.de/v/minilac16-lacisdeadlongliveminilac
> to get an update on a possible location for next year.
> The video also serves as explanatory for our proposal of a collective
> redesign, managed through github.
> For this to happen, please let me know about your github name, so I can
> add you!
>
> All the best from c-base,
> David
>

> --