Re: [LAD] Favorite Python3 equivalent of PyJack?

From: Matthias Geier <matthias.geier@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 24 2016 - 22:11:30 EEST

Hi Chris.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Christopher Arndt wrote:
> Am 21.04.2016 um 10:14 schrieb Matthias Geier:
>> Those are the reasons for my recommendation:
>
> Ok, thanks for the explanation. I was just surprised by the strong
> wording. I would have probably written something like "Installing Numpy
> via pip is only recommended, if you are experienced with installing
> Python packages."

OK, thanks for the hint, I've changed the wording slightly:
http://jackclient-python.readthedocs.org/en/latest/#requirements

> Anyway, it's just a minor thing, I was just curious. I'll try to check
> out the package soon.

If you have any further suggestions for improvements, don't hesitate
to open issues/pull requests on Github:
https://github.com/spatialaudio/jackclient-python

This of course applies to everyone who is reading this!

cheers,
Matthias