[LAD] ZASFX is mean with my Qtractor XML session files

From: Philip Yassin <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 08 2016 - 15:28:21 EEST

It has been like this for as long as I can remember: When I insert a
ZASFX plugin instance in a Qtractor session, gone is the joy I have
editing my session files, because all the ZADSFX entries are messed up:
the "<" character is represented by its ASCII entity: "&lt;" and it make
even my Emacs choke: scrambles the formatting, the syntax highlight, the
indentation, everything. The right chevron is OK.

Looks like this:

(...)
    <plugins>
     <plugin type="LV2">
<filename>http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net</filename>
      <index>0</index>
      <label>ZynAddSubFX</label>
      <preset></preset>
<direct-access-param>-1</direct-access-param>
      <activated>1</activated>
      <configs>
       <config key="urn:distrho:state">
&lt;?xml version="1.0f" encoding="UTF-8"?>
&lt;!DOCTYPE ZynAddSubFX-data>
&lt;ZynAddSubFX-data version-major="2" version-minor="5"
version-revision="4" ZynAddSubFX-author="Nasca Octavian Paul">
&lt;INFORMATION />
&lt;BASE_PARAMETERS>
(...)

I hate to be the "Sales dept guy in the tech open-space" but surely
/this doesn't sound like something that would be that hard to fix/ (tm) ;p

Oh, and it doesn't cause any other problem that I can think of, BTW. But
still.

Phil

PS - ZynAddSubFx is, despite everything, the coolest synth I worked
with, by far. I want to warmly thank everybody that made using it in
Qtractor possible, guys, you are heroes of mine.
PPS -Is there any plans to have (at least some of) its controls
automatable? I asked this in a whisper because I want it so bad it's
ridiculous :p

--
Philip "xaccrocheur" Yassin
http://manyrecords.com