Re: [LAD] Will I can get the configuration I need...?

From: Mario Sottile <mariomey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2016 - 01:01:32 EEST

I add a probable probabilitiy in which I thought:

- Using Gstreamer to encode audio and put in a IP address, using
GStreamer Jack plugin.

Anyone knows something about this? I'll write in Gstreamer mail list
right now.

El 12/09/16 a las 18:07, Paul Davis escribió:
> for wifi, this question cannot be answered deterministically. the same
> hardware+software environment or at a different time of day may yield
> different results. there are situations where it could work for some
> period of time, but relying on that would be foolhardy.

Yes... some months ago I researched about wifi net stability to
send/receive OSC messages and read about it... about its unstability.
And I am talking about OSC messages only.