[LAD] MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy on Linux

From: Felipe Ferreri Tonello <eu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 19 2016 - 02:03:50 EET

Hi everyone,

Just want to let people know that the initial release of the MIDI over
BLE drivers for Linux are ready and waiting for review on the
linux-bluetooth mailing list[1]. Hopefully it will be release on the
next version of BlueZ.

I invite everyone to test it out and review the patch so we can improve
it as much as possible.

There is also a video[2] I made just to demonstrate it working on a
Linux desktop, but I have also tested on Embedded Systems such as
Raspberry Pi 2 successfully.

If you want more information on how to setup your system to work
properly, please let me know.

PS: I would like send kudos to ROLI Ltd.[3] since they allowed me to
work on this as a full-time job.

[1] https://marc.info/?l=linux-bluetooth&m=147948132904058&w=4
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKnC9_Buxus
[3] https://roli.com/