Re: [LAD] For you fuzz lovers

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Dec 08 2016 - 11:56:10 EET

Am 01.12.2016 um 07:42 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
> Hi
>
> I'd like to announce a release series from a couple of
> fuzz/distortion/overdrive pedal simulations as LV2 plugins.
> All of them been emulated by the guitarix ampsim toolkit.
>

> all of this plugs coming without GUI, as plain DSP based LV2 plugs.
> You didn't need more then build-essentials and the LV2 headers to
> build them. A simple make install will be enough to test them in the
> host of your choice.
> All of them been tested to build and run flawless also on ARM based
> devices. All been licensed under the GPL-3.0.
>
> If you love fuzz, you wont miss them in your stack.

yea, and development never stops. So I've added now GUI's to most of the
pedals, check them out here:

https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuperFuzz.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuppaToneBender.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxHyperion.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxVoodoFuzz.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxVintageFuzzMaster.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxSaturator.lv2

Let me know if you've any issues with them.

regards
hermann