Re: [LAD] Linux-show-player dependencies?

From: Francesco Ceruti <ceppofrancy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 18 2017 - 19:07:19 EET

Hi,

"scandir" is conditional for python 3.4 and lower, from 3.5 it's included
in the standard lib.

"JACK-Client" is used by one of the output-elements, that component it's
failing, but, unless you use "debug" or "warning" as debug level for the
application ("linux-show-player --log <level>"), you will not see the error.

You can find how to change output plugin here:
http://linux-show-player-users.readthedocs.io/en/latest/gst_media_settings.html
, anyway if you don't have JACK-Client and the element fail to load, it
will not be visibile in the options.