Re: [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

From: Albert Graef <aggraef@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 03 2017 - 12:03:15 EEST

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 9:20 PM, Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> yes, libanese ftw.

According to Laurent, the food is good there but the place is rather small,
so we might have to reconsider if more people want to chime in. So please
let us know by posting to this thread if you plan to join us, so that we
have a good estimate of how many people we'll be.

Also, any students who want to join us? The Byblos isn't exactly on the
cheap side, the mezze is some 18€ per person, so that's something to take
into consideration as well.

That said, I'd really like to try that one. :)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Email:  aggraef@email-addr-hidden