Re: [LAD] launch-step: a step sequencer for Novation Launchpads

From: Kaspar Emanuel <kaspar.bumke@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 21 2017 - 20:57:26 EEST

Expanding it to other hardware is not really planned unless someone
contributes the code or I get something new bit of kit myself that would be
suitable. I mainly made this as I found that there were libs on NPM that I
could kind of just plug together. There doesn’t seem to be a good lib on
NPM for the APC Mini (there is this
<https://github.com/fourseven/loop-apcmini> but I wouldn’t know how to
reuse it, though the application http://loopjs.com/ looks quite interesting
too).