Re: [LAD] youtube blocks LAC 2017 May 18 AM

From: Thomas Cipierre <thomas.cipierre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 23 2017 - 07:52:19 EEST

Hey Lougi,

Thanks a lot for your feedback, that’s much appreciated!
You also deserve a great high five for being the guy who kept #lac2017 alive thursday morning! And on course for your participation throughout the whole LAC!

All the best and see you soon,

Really great job on the streaming and the IRC. Those of us present at LAC virtually really had a blast!