[LAD] [off-list] Some news and Linux Audio Programmer job position at MOD Devices

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2018 - 19:29:02 EET

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 10:53:42 -0600, Jordan Halase wrote:
>I'd suggest keeping any and all political discussion out of open
>source completely. Learn from the other open source communities who
>let it eat them alive.

You are right! However, there were a lot of heated-up debates regarding
the new CoC of FreeBSD.

https://www.freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html

The reason for those heated-up debates is the wish to keep politics out
of the FreeBSD community, e.g. by reverting to the old CoC, that covers
all this by not explecitely mentioning it, since gender politics anyway
never was an issue on any open source community.

;)

IMO it is self-explanatory that "Greetings gentlemen" is a formatting
error, without the intention to exclude anybody else.