Re: [LAD] rosegarden doesn't use system qt5 font

From: Nikita Zlobin <cook60020tmp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 11 2018 - 23:31:59 EET

Unexpected solution. Reason was gtk2 theme, selected in qt5ct. I could
not change font for gtk2 for long time, and it was Droid Sans - just
because some other systme gtkrc was loaded, where font was defined in
another class, which doesn't match with xfce settings.

After i wrote it in ~/.gtkrc-2.0, font applied to gtk2, and as result -
rosegarden was affected. By some reason, rosegarden doesn't use
qt5ct-selected font, if gtk2 style selected, but ises one from gtk2 :)
Other qt5 stuff is not affected.

After i change style to other (kvantum, cleanlooks), font from qt5ct is
used. I can see it, because qt5ct uses CMU Serif Upright Italic, while
gtk2 - concrete (by some reason it showes previous font as italic,
though it is such only by name).