[LAD] [Recapitulate] ( Custom Arch Linux or Custom Ubuntu Studio )

From: Juan BioSound <biosoundsystems@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 05 2018 - 04:27:37 EEST

Hi !

First all, THANKS VERY MUCH for your ANSWERS.

I like this community.

So, I'm very novice compared to you.

I'm trying to recapitulate to clear.

I said:

​[ 1 ] I want build a custom live linux system in USB or CD...for audio
production for audio designers and enginners and for evangelist linux as I
can.​

You said:

-->"...​Instead of re-inventing the wheel.."
-->"the first thing i would say to anyone with such an idea is that there
are
already in existence many operating systems that fit that description - it
is
not even reasonable to propose yet another before first trying out each and
every existing example one can find; and only after then deciding if there
is
some unique reason why not to simply help your favorite one to improve

maintaining an operating system is a big job - most niche systems free
software
are under-staffed as it is and would benefit from the extra help - it is of
no
benefit to the community to simply make a new distro all by oneself "just
'cause" with no justification of the sort: "i have asked the existing
distros,
but they all have rejected my help" or "these unique ideas i have in mind
are
simply not possible on any existing distro" - i do quite doubt that either
of
those would be true...

... kxstudio and dynebolic are among my favorites"

-->"Arch Linux always is a "custom Linux", there is nothing such as a
default Arch Linux...well maintained linux-rt, official Ubuntu repositories
linux-lowlatency

Arch is a rolling release and Ubuntu Studio, as an official Ubuntu flavour
is a release model distro
"
​(( Ralf, thanks for your extension explanation, I appreciate it ))​

-------------------------Me again---------------------------------

Sorry if I try to reinvent the bicycle, It's utopic and just, It isn't
justifiable.

My position at moment:

My technical level ( hands-on ) says: Ubuntu Studio

My technical knowledge ( theory ) says: Arch Linux

My ​philoshophical says: Dynebolic ( I didn't meet it yet )

So, please, give some time to improve my self and test this alternatives
because now I'm only *exploring* alternatives.

If anyone want to help me, you are welcome, but I believe that is better do
it by private messaging for don't dirty this forum because I'm answering
because I prefer it than the silence.

Thanks very much,

Juan.​

BioSoundSystems.com