Re: [LAD] ?==?utf-8?q? Updates

From: Ralf Mattes <r.mattes@email-addr-hidden-freiburg.de>
Date: Mon Aug 27 2018 - 22:58:37 EEST

Am Montag, 27. August 2018 21:42 CEST, Fons Adriaensen <fons@linuxaudio.org> schrieb:

> Nothing has changed in the Aeolus code, and I haven't seen this
> on any on the 20 or so systems it was tested on. Probably some
> problem with your desktop / window manager / X11 system.

Oh, sorry. This is actually a problem I have since quite a while, but since I usually
run aeolus on a headless box I never bothered to report (and, somehow, I had the
impression that aeolus wasn't under active development).
The window manager is actually extremley simple (wingo) and seems to work fine
with all other applications (admittedly not a very sound argument ...).

 Cheers, RalfD