[LAD] Qtractor and LV2_X11 UI's

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2018 - 11:24:32 EEST

Hi

I'm working on port my GTK based LV2 UI's to plain X11 cairo UI's.

So far I've anything in shape now. The last remaining issue I've is UI
resizing in Qtractor.

It seems that the Qtractor parent UI ain't forward the ConfigureNotify
to the embedded window.

So, when the parent window is resized by the user, the embedded window
ain't get notified, so it can't resize itself to fit the parent window
size.

Anyone else noticed that behavior, or, is it a known behavior, or, do I
do something wrong?

Resizing works in Carla, Ardour and jalv.

regards

hermann