Re: [LAD] Fixes for Blop and SWH LADSPA plugin RDF files + program to do it

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2018 - 07:10:34 EET

Am 01.11.18 um 04:00 schrieb Tim:
> Hi, as I mentioned in LAD today, I think I found some problems
>  with Blop and SWH LADSPA RDF files.
>
> I fixed them automatically with a program, and by hand
>  for the few odd incomplete enumerations.

Hi

We've implemented a special case rule in our rdf scanner, (shift the
index to the correct value) for some known wrong indexes in rdf files,
and I guess others have that as well.

So, "fixing" those wrong entry's, after so long time, may break existing
implementations.

As reference, here is our list:

static struct {
     unsigned long from, to;