Re: [LAD] LAM

From: Thorsten Wilms <self@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2018 - 11:19:51 EET

On 20/11/2018 00.44, Spencer Jackson wrote:
> I've been happy with Archive.org for hosting the Open Source Musician
> Podcast. We could create a collection there.

That would be very convenient, as I already have all my tracks there.
Tagging them all with "Linux" as a Topic wasn't the most clever thing to
do, as search results for that are "polluted" with podcasts ;)

My tracks are in 10 collections now, most of which or of the "Usernames
Favorites" kind. I wasn't even aware of that, until looking just now.
Given lots of those, the visibility of a "Linux Audio" collection would
be very low, it seems.

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: