Re: [LAD] LAM

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2018 - 23:42:44 EET

There is also a COMPEL project that I am currently heading and which is
designed to facilitate interfacing between composers and performers. It
offers preservation of both performances (archiving) and the materials
for the necessary reproduction of the work itself, including software.
The platform offers multiple licensing options from fully open source to
commercial and is therefore completely license-agnostic (all copyrights
remain with their owner). It is hosted by my university and in the
coming weeks we are preparing for the soft-launch. It supports
groups/collections and is based on the leading open-source
preservational platform developed by the network of libraries worldwide.
Please let me know if you are interested in this and I will gladly keep
you posted.

Best,

Ico