Re: [LAD] So in 2019, which plugin "format"?

From: Michael Willis <willismichael@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 26 2018 - 01:38:48 EET

I have been happy using falkTX's Disthro Plugin Framework:

https://github.com/DISTRHO/DPF

It's very lightweight on GUI stuff, so depending on what you want out of a
framework, you may or may not like it.

JUCE is a (very different) alternative: https://juce.com/

If you're doing a sampled virtual instrument, you might find HISE useful:
http://www.hise.audio/ ... HISE is built on JUCE.

Regards,
Michael