[LAD] IRT gets it: open-source libraries for object-based audio

From: Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 15 2019 - 12:49:50 EEST

Hi *!

Haven't checked this out in any detail, but the German Institut für
Rundfunktechnik (a sort of science outsourcing provider for public
broadcast over here, with an impressive track record of ground-breaking
work) have released a substantial body of code on object-based audio
under an Apache open-source license:

https://lab.irt.de/more-open-source-for-open-object-based-audio-workflows/

If anyone gets interested and finds it useful, please give them a little
shout-out - I guess our fellow open-source enthusiasts within those
institutions can use some support!

All best,

Jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Tuinbouwstraat 180, 1097 ZB Amsterdam, Nederland