Re: [LAD] liquidsfz-0.1.0

From: - - <bernard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 14 2019 - 18:53:56 EET
Hi now it works sorry for the false negative :) The trick is that when I use Carla patchbay, when I plug a midi input to a program, the virtual keyboard of Carla is ungreyed and shows what keys I play, which doesn't happen with liquidsfz. And the sfz I loaded at first time wasn't certainly supported. Now time for further testing. Are there any tests you'll like me to do ?
Cheers
Bernard