[LAD] jackdbus log controls?

From: Ethan Funk <ethan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 25 2019 - 00:51:04 EET

I am almost a week into testing my jack-audio application with no
crashes of jackd or my application. Bug abound (in my code), but that
is the point of testing. Fixing as I go. I am using Ubuntu Studio
control to run jackd... actually jackdbus, which brings me to my
question:

How do I get control over jackdbus logging? I currently have an
gigantic log file it is creating at ~/.log/jack/jackdbus.log from my
testing.
It's huge because my application make extensive use of jacks inter-
process audio routing as a radio station automation system. My
application is endlessly forking new audio player processes that
connect back to a core mixer via jack, play when needed, then
disconnect when finished. So the above log file is crammed full of
jack port connect and disconnect notices. How do I make it stop?
There is no man page available for jackdbus, and "ps" indicates that it
was simply run as "/usr/bin/jackdbus auto." With some further poking
around I found that ubuntu-syudio-control is running something called
autojack, which seems to run jackdbus, and autojack does have a man
page, but not much help.

As a side note, the Patchage interconnection GUI does seem to cause
jackd to crash after about two days of running. I have not troubleshot
that any further, but I do know that without Patchage running, jackd
has been running with my program for 5 days. There may be something
worth investigating, but I haven't had time.

Thanks,
Ethan...