[LAD] some updated RT programming wisdom

From: Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2020 - 19:04:46 EET

It may be old news for seasoned programmers, but I found this to be a
trove of information that goes a bit beyond of the traditional wisdom of
"what's safe in a jack process() thread", so I thought I'd share it here
(courtesy of LWN's free subscriber link feature, please check out LWN!)

https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/837019/e323ab1009054668/

https://ogness.net/ese2020/ese2020_johnogness_rtchecklist.pdf

All best,

Jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Tuinbouwstraat 180, 1097 ZB Amsterdam, Nederland