Re: [LAD] B.Spacr - New LV2 sound effect plugin

From: Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 01 2021 - 10:33:19 EEST

On 01/04/21 00:43, Sven Jaehnichen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after weeks of hard work I just released the first official version of a
> new sound effect plugin.
>
> B.Spacr is a unique LV2 effect plugin that enables a clear and brilliant
> audibility of your music production.
> B.Spacr is suited for *any* kind of music, including rock, funk, pop,
> rap, and electronic music.

Wow this is an incredible plug-in!!
So, I will admit I am always a bit hesitant when people say a plugin is
suited for 'any' kind of music, but this is a welcome exception!
I tried it on all of those genres and even others such as the typical
'classics' (Mozart, Beethoven... Enya), and I was literally blown
away.... the brilliance, audibility and interoperability of my audio
jumped to unbelievable levels.. I couldn't believe my ears - and wow the
interface and user experience are so clean and intuitive!
:-)