[linux-audio-user] RFC: LAU topics...

Subject: [linux-audio-user] RFC: LAU topics...
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 17:35:15 EEST

hello everyone !

i have just uploaded a q&d LAU page, to be found at
        http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/user.php3user.php3

this page contains some ideas and topic definitions by dave p. and
myself.
please review it and don't hesitate to send improvements or
criticism.

please also check out the intro and info files for LAU by sending a
message to majordomo_AT_music.columbia.edu
with the lines

info linux-audio-user
intro linux-audio-user

in the body. you can also add a line with the word "who
linux-audio-user" or "who linux-audio-user-digest" to find out who's
joined already.

btw, there are not too many people around yet. this is likely to
change rsn, because dave p. mentioned LAU in his latest "musings"
:) hopefully we won't get slashdotted.

as soon as we have reached a rough consensus about topics and