Re: [linux-audio-user] realplayer 8 issues?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] realplayer 8 issues?
From: Jeremiah Benham (jjbenham_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 20:49:36 EEST

I have also had troubles with the realplayer 8. I had
it installed as a plugin in netscape when I was
running redhat. It worked fine for real.com but when
I went to www.techtv.com and clicked on one of the
video links realplayer poped up in a java aplet then
did nothing. I think that the aplet froze. The only
way I could watch the videos from that websight was to
view the source from that window then patcth the
address into realplayer. Is there a better way.

Jeremiah