Re: [linux-audio-user] .mov

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] .mov
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 02:44:24 EEST

Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> I tried to play .mov files on gxanim. The thing would
> not play then though. The aplication crashed. These
> .mov files that I was playing was originally inteded
> for quicktime. Is there a work around a player that
> will let me play .mov quicktime files?

I just completed a review of CodeWeavers Crossover Plugin. It's very
impressive, runs QT5 and Shockwave stuff, as well as providing support
for WordView and XLView.

However, it is not open source and costs $19.95. IMO, it's definitely
worth it, and CodeWeavers do contribute quite a bit to the Wine project
(I think Alex Juillard is one of their programmers).

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net