Re: [linux-audio-user] .mov

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] .mov
From: Jeremiah Benham (jjbenham_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 22:25:23 EEST

Thanks for you help. I was thinking about either
getting the plugin you mentioned or purchasing the 2nd
release of the csound cd's. I later ended up making a
batch file that rendered all the .orc and .sco files
into wav. I then converted the wav to ogg. then
delelted the wav. I learned how to make these type of
files from your book. I liked that book. Are going
to come out with anouther? I would imagine that it is
all very hard to keep up with.

Thanks again.

Jeremiah