Re: [linux-audio-user] Compiling information - slightly [OT]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Compiling information - slightly [OT]
From: Shayne White (ssw_AT_curvedspace.org)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 15:47:17 EEST

that's pretty true, actually. this list seems to be a cross section of
hackers/musicians. we can do it without (much) problem. for the average
musician to use linux effectively, they'll probably need a specific music
distro (at least), or an OEMed hardware/linux box specific to music. i'll
be curious to check out the demidi distro being worked on currently.

--
Shayne White
Curvedspace Productions