[linux-audio-user] alsa and full duplex soundcard

Subject: [linux-audio-user] alsa and full duplex soundcard
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 13:38:34 EEST

Szia!
  I am looking for a full duplex soundcard supported by alsa. I wasn't
able to find out which of the cards are full duplex. I found some.
  The features I need when choosing a soundcard is:
  full duplex, midi I/O, generally not more than 44.1 KHZ and no digital
ports, because I don't have devices which are capable of digital audio.
I'm looking forward to do a lot of three-dimensional work with stereo. So
if there are cards which have specail dsps for such work it would be very
good to know. I am just interested which of the alsa-supported soundcards
have those features and optionally more. But this I will require. Thanks
for any help, a simple list would be enough.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen
jclaassen_AT_gmx.de