Re: [linux-audio-user] SBLive mailing list?

From: Jim Hines (jhines_AT_wdtv.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 15:38:22 EEST

On Thursday 20 September 2001 03:31 am, you wrote:
> >>BTW, how many SBLive users are there on this list?
>
> Running an OEM version here, S/PDIF in and out. Funny set up -- there
> isn't a straight digital path right through the card, is there? Still,
> for £35 (UK Pounds) it works beautifully...
>
> John

The way I understand it, you can download tools from Creative's site that
allows you to control all your i/o routing. ie, route digitial in 1 to
digital out 4. It also allows you to control the parameters of the DSP and
even use it as an outboard effects processor.

--
Jim Hines
IT Mgr, WDTV NewsChannel 5

TEL:304.848.5000 FAX:304.842.7501 <http://www.wdtv.com> <jhines_AT_wdtv.com>