Re: [linux-audio-user] SBLive mailing list?

From: Kevin Ernste (kevine88_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 20:05:51 EEST

Jim,

The cards are a bit pricey (there are a few different
"levels" available), but they are worth it if you are
looking for a pro-audio card (very low latency, support for
96k 24 bit, 52 tracks of I/O...though the ALSA drivers talk
about support for 26...can anyone confirm?). Check out the
RME audio page if you want more info, or I can give you
more myself as time goes by (I am feeling more like a
salesman than a composer about now!).

Kevin Ernste
Eastman Computer Music Center