[linux-audio-user] lost mail

Subject: [linux-audio-user] lost mail
From: Cerulean Rodent (cerulean_rodent_AT_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 14:36:13 EEST

So sorry. Some of the mail from this list went to /dev/null several days
ago, so if someone posted a reply to whatever it was that I was asking
about, it never got through. So it wasn't me being rude (I reserve that
part for dealing with customers whenever it's my turn to do tech
support). Ah well. This email is a waste of bandwidth, anyway. -----------------------------------------------------

 " Well you can take your reincarnation,
   Transubstantiation and your papal kiss
   Cause I'm with the beast in beastly bliss
   And all I want is good old-fashioned copulation. "

    --David Tibet, "Crowleymass Unveiled"

PM XXIII