[linux-audio-user] Freeze problem solved I think (connector problem)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Freeze problem solved I think (connector problem)
From: Larry Troxler (lt_AT_westnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 02:20:01 EEST

Thanks, Dave, Jorn, Paul, and Fernando.

I think now that my problem is not heat related at all, but a marginal
PCI connection.

I didn't investigate the beep sequence, because my motherboard manual
said that they are not implemented, except for the perpetual sequence of
long beeps (which is what was happening), which it said points to a RAM
problem.

Regards

Larry Troxler