[linux-audio-user] MIDI from Win/MacOS to Linux

Subject: [linux-audio-user] MIDI from Win/MacOS to Linux
From: Kasper Souren (kasper_AT_industree.org)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 09:12:25 EET

Hi,

I want to be able to use MIDI on my Linux laptop without buying another MIDI
interface. I already have a MIDIsport USB, but that interface is not (yet..)
supported.

Does anybody here have experience with CNMAT's OSC?

Are there more systems like OSC, to send MIDI over ethernet, possibly on
more than one platform? (I know of MidiViaNet, but it's only for Windows...)

greetz,
Kasper