[linux-audio-user] Re: [Grip-users] Encoding speed

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Grip-users] Encoding speed
From: Dave Price (davep_AT_kinaole.org)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 16:20:41 EET

try grip with cdda2wav for ripping, and gogo (look on sourceforge) for
encoding ... you might be pleasantly surprised.

gogo is especially sweet, basically a rocked out version of lame.

the nice thing about *nix is that our tools are modular ... grip is just
a pretty face to run the tools.

aloha,
dave