Re: [linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine
From: Kevin Ernste (kevine88_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 16:54:42 EET

Jeremiah,

I can aswer without hesitation that I like Sibelius better.
 It is easier to use (and teach to others), more
powerful/flexible for non-standard notations, and it just
looks cleaner in the end (to my eye). Most of my composer
friends are gradually moving over from their years of
Finale (perhaps aptly named)?).

Kevin