[linux-audio-user] Re: Midi saquencer for Linux (Debian ?)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: Midi saquencer for Linux (Debian ?)
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent_AT_ulyssis.org)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 19:30:38 EET

I asked around on #debian and someone said to me:

<mwilson> No, it's because 2.4.14-16 don't do ioctls the same way and it breaks ALSA. See lkml.
<mwilson> Or fix ALSA.

You have been warned ...
It means I have to stay with 2.4.13 for now
[I was hoping to change to 2.4.16-pre1 because I
feared 2.4.13 might have a broken SCHED_FIFO]

Can someone tell me which kernel versions have the SCHED_FIFO bug ?

kind regards

vini