[linux-audio-user] multiple cards vs oss.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] multiple cards vs oss.
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 12:12:49 EET

I want to run a program that defaults to dev/dsp on my second sound card
but it does not support alsa. In alsa I would specify it as hw:1,0 but I
don't know which channel to use for oss. Anyone want to fill me in on
how to use multiple cards with oss? Specifically how does the dev/dsp
system work?

TIA.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.