RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] XGMC another Midi S

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] XGMC another Midi S
From: Guenther Sohler (guenther.sohler_AT_newlogic.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 11:53:59 EET

On 20-Dec-01 Mark Constable wrote:
> Guenther Sohler <guenther.sohler_AT_newlogic.com> wrote:
>> http://www.geocities.com/gsohler/linux/xgmc/index.html
>
> Looks very interesting but how does one use it because
> this link does not exist ?
>
> http://www.geocities.com/gsohler/linux/xgmc/README
sorry, I already found this bug and fixed it.

> a) it has some features I think are usable
You have to check yourselves as i do not know whay you exactly need
> b) some confidence it will actually compile Ok
 yet it has been compiled successfully an an i386 with redhat linux and sun
solaris sparc station

> Any chance of a x86 binary to play with ?
Ya, there is one - get it from the download section
or directly from

http://www.geocities.com/gsohler/xgmc/linux/xgmc-0-2a-i386.gz

Hope you enjoy it.

Its yet in alpha stage as i do net yet know if enough features are
implemented to use it properly.