[linux-audio-user] Which MIDI Interfaces do you use?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Which MIDI Interfaces do you use?
From: Joachim Backhaus (jbackhaus_AT_pironet-ndh.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 10:54:02 EET

Hi,

I'm new to Linux Audio and currently have the MIDI
Interfaces Midiman Winman 2 x 2 and Portman 2 x 4.
I've heard that Midiman supports the Linux
Developer Community with documentations about
their products so that it is possible to write
drivers. But I've not found any driver for
the Winman and the Portman in the web.

I also need to buy a bigger MIDI Interface (8 x 8)
as my equipment grows and grows.

Is there a 8 x 8 MIDI Interface with a Linux driver?

Thanks in advance

Joachim Backhaus