Re: [linux-audio-user] Shaketracker with ALSA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Shaketracker with ALSA
From: Gary Counsellor (sineigs_AT_eskimo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 19:42:32 EET

I appear to be running alsa-0.5.10-77 at the moment (boy do I stay up to
date) and could use some input from you as to how to check my modules
configuration. Do you have the URL handy for this shaketracker
program/programer?

--
Gary Counsellor http://www.musician2000.com
sineigs.all.attitudes_AT_eskimo.com

In 1977, there were 37 Elvis impersonators in the world. In 1993, there were 48,000. At this rate, by the year 2010 one out of every three people will be an Elvis impersonator. (Source: N/A)