Re: [linux-audio-user] Universal Sysex Editor

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Universal Sysex Editor
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 16:03:32 EET

Joachim Backhaus wrote:

> I'm searching for a Universal Sysex Editor,
> is such a program available for Linux?
> Hopefully with source code.

AFAIK there are only two such apps for Linux, neither of which is very
greatly evolved. Tim Thompson's Glib is here:

        http://www.nosuch.com/glib/

And the JSynthLib project is located here:

        http://www.overwhelmed.org/jsynthlib/

I really wish I had some Java coding experience: JSynthLib looks like a
very good project and I'd love to have a functioning editor/librarian
for my TX802. Btw, I *can* use Sideman D/TX under DOSemu, which is
better than nothing, but...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: Ravi Shankar, "Raga Sanjh Kalyan"