[linux-audio-user] upgrading my C compiler

Subject: [linux-audio-user] upgrading my C compiler
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 20:23:37 EET

Greetings:

  Since it seems I've been bit by Red Hat's GCC 2.96 I would like to
downgrade to 2.95.3. I have all the necessary RPM packages (cpp, gcc,
stdc++, etc) but I'm not sure how to go about this in the easiest way.
Any suggestions from anyone ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: New London Consort, "Ave nobilis" (Carmina
Burana)