[linux-audio-user] Linux Driver for Philips Acoustic Edge (PSC 706)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Linux Driver for Philips Acoustic Edge (PSC 706)
From: Richard V Robinson (robinson_AT_goAmcan.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 21:44:37 EET

Hi. Can anyone tell me if there exists a linux driver for the Philips
Acoustic Edge (PSC 706) sound card? Or if someone is working on one?

If not, I'm a fairly resourceful and clever programmer. And I have the
card in question. How does one get started creating drivers for
hardware like this?

thanks,
-Richard Robinson