[linux-audio-user] Re: [ecasound] Announcing new Looping Sampler LADSPA plugin

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ecasound] Announcing new Looping Sampler LADSPA plugin
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 17:48:51 EET

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Jesse Chappell wrote:

> SooperLooper is a looping sampler very much like the Gibson/Oberheim
> Echoplex Digital Pro. In fact, it is a downright emulation of an EDP,
> with some additional features and a silly name. I figured that the EDP
> feature-set is powerful, proven, and popular -- so why not implement it as
> a LADSPA plugin we can all use?

Quite a first release, I must say! I just quickly tried it and all
features just worked right away. :) As you didn't provide a screenshot, I
thought I'll fix that problem:

http://www.eca.cx/screenshots/sooperlooper-0.9.jpg

Btw; by editing ECASTART in 'sltester.py', you can run it as
     a JACK client (req. ecasound 2.1dev7)

--
 http://www.eca.cx
 Audio software for Linux!