Re: "make seq" error, was Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie advice for linux + yamaha clavinova?

Subject: Re: "make seq" error, was Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie advice for linux + yamaha clavinova?
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 05:50:26 EET

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 05:39:26PM +0100, Georg Rudolph wrote:
> Paul Winkler wrote:
>
> >On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 01:37:59AM +0100, beachnase_AT_web.de wrote:
> >
> >>I just tried something different: In ALSA, in the alsa-lib source tree you'll find some
> >>tools in the "test" folder; try
> >>
> >>$ make seq
> >>

> >Doesn't compile on a fresh CVS checkout. :(
> >

> Do before a configure and make in the directory above. This made it for me.

I already had done that. Just tried it again... OK, it makes no
difference whether I have done configure / make / make install in the
directory above. Either way, I get the same error.

--

paul winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com music: http://www.reacharms.com calendars: http://www.calendargalaxy.com