Re: [linux-audio-user] Pitch shifting

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Pitch shifting
From: Guenther Sohler (guenther.sohler_AT_newlogic.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 07:58:39 EET

Hallo steve,
> Is this with the FFT alorithm? I would guess that you arn't unpacking the
> imaginary parts or storing the overlap correctly.
yes, i do? I just do fft, scaling the baskets, ifft, a little bit overlap, but
i donnt do a phase correction because i dont have a clue how to do this.
can you point me out some c source code, because i am tired of reading papers i
do not understand. I do better reading algorithms from programs. Standalone
applications preferred.

> The only one i've tried is FFT. I think its the easiest but not the best.

rds guenther